Thursday, January 21, 2021

Cryptocurrency and the end times

I don’t know if anyone here has been following Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, but Ive been pondering for a while now. The technology of cryptocurrency and blockchain is world changing in my opinion.

I think cryptocurrency is going to be the way the antichrist/one world government controls money. The mark of the beast is a way to spend your cryptocurrency , and he can turn it off and on at anytime. Bitcoin or whichever unregulated cryptos will be banned , and only the Antichrist’s crypto can be used.

Everything seems to be falling into place.

Sometimes I spiral into deep thoughts and existential mind crashes , and relate the 2nd coming of Christ and end times to today’s events.

I understand there is so many more things in Revelations and Daniel that I’m not even touching, but this has been on my mind a lot lately.

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment