Friday, January 22, 2021

Extortion?

Help please

Hey guys. To make a long story short, I’m being extorted and stalked. I am a 20 something year old female, and decided to use Only Fans to pay for my masters degree in engineering (judge me, it’s alright lol). However, I noticed someone logging into my accounts and changing passwords. I was able to locate the IP addresses and location they were at, which were in places in my city. They were always buildings that had internet and cable businesses. So either this person is dumb, it’s an unrelated event, or a VPN. This man is trying to extort me for $5,340 in Bitcoin or he’ll send everything to my friends and family. I basically told him to eff off, but now I’m receiving emails about credit cards being opened, health services for pregnant women emailing me my “results”, etc. The local police will not do anything for me and in fact got mad that I figured out this persons IP and traced it.

If anyone knows how I should handle this or where to go from here, your help would be greatly appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment