Saturday, January 16, 2021

Mt Gox Account

Hi everyone. Writing here because over the years reddit has helped me find the answers to many things, and I am hoping that it will happen again. Many years ago my cousin's bitcoin was hacked from Mt gox. A few months ago he filed with the online rehabilitation claims form, and they contacted him stating that they could not find his account, which is very strange because he still has the same email/phone that was attached to his mt gox account.

Now in light of recent events, it turns out that the victims might actually get their money back! and now my cousin is stressed out more than ever because they said they could not find his account. I am helping him because he is too stressed out and hurt over this and he asked me to help him, so I am. I would greatly appreciate any help what so ever. Right now my plan is to call the number that is on the claim rehabilitation form and see if maybe they can find his account this time, and that it is not too late.

Thanks in advance and my email is [schayk5190@gmail.com](mailto:schayk5190@gmail.com) please email me if you have any suggestions or can help me in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment