Sunday, January 31, 2021

My 3154 % Gain Post Removed After One Hour.....My Follow Up And Strategy

Not Sure Why All The Hate And Censorship? I posted pics to prove it was possible to make that kind of return. I thought this was a board to discuss investing.

First off, thanks to the 19 upvotes that said congrats and Fuck off. I am truly flattered. This is not the story of a rich guy making a half million in the market in one year. I am a single dad, almost 50 stuck in the same blue collar job for 28 years. I put my few thousand in each year to my TFSA and as you can see I had a few years of red prior. I have played the market on and off for almost 30 years.

I look for up and coming sectors and trends. I do not jump on what is hot. I like liquid penny stocks. I am a gambler by nature and will go all in often on one or two stocks at a time.

I use tools like ceo.ca and stockhouse to get a feel for trends.

I use a paid subscription for $10 a month to stockwatch.ca and follow the buying of houses on certain stocks and look for patterns.

I pay attention to upcoming events like Bitcoin halving, presidential election, wave 2 flu season etc. And make my bets ahead of time as to how they will impact certain sectors and dig out stocks that should be impacted by those events.

I make a plan, and take profits often....then look for my next opportunity.

Some months I made a few hundred percent a couple months I was down 25 percent.

I have go to stocks that trade high volume and can be volatile. If one has a sudden drop, I see an opportunity. ACB, HIVE, NDM, SONA all offered great swing trades this past year.

Learn to read fear and greed on the message boards. The smell of fear offers great opportunity in the stocks I listed above...

Avoid the current hot sector....you will often end up buying at the top.

Read SEDAR and SEDI documents and know what you are investing in before you hit the buy button. Do your own DD and make you moves with confidence.

Have a plan....) make one monthly because it can often change. I will list upcoming financial release dates, price targets, resistance points from the graph.

That's just what I do and is in no way financial advice.

I tried to give one of my picks yesterday, but got roasted on here. Not a very friendly environment for a new comer....

Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment