Sunday, January 3, 2021

PSA regarding the BitcoinBCH.com Flipstarter for Bitcoin Cash Adoption and Promotional Videos

Hi guys, I hope you all had an enjoyable holiday period with family and friends. We as a community need to come back refreshed and focused to ensure that we make 2021 the year of Bitcoin Cash. Despite the continued rise of BTC, it's an open secret that this is only sustained by the Tether fraud and people are turning a blind eye to it because it's pumping their bags. This will not last forever. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is destined to become P2P electronic cash for the world and things are looking up with a plethora of new tools/services built on BCH. There's AnyHedge, DeToken, Noise.Cash, Emergent Coding and new Bitcoin.com wallet features, just to name a few. The rising economic activity on our blockchain, spurred by these innovations, will make our grand vision a reality.

Toward the end of November I launched a Flipstarter campaign with a target of 350 BCH to continue spearheading adoption and Bitcoin Cash promotional efforts. Unfortunately, it expired on January 1st just shy of 40% completion. It was an ambitious target to be met during the holiday period, which is the busiest time of the year for many. I would like to thank all those who pledged to the campaign. If you pledged, you will have to go into Electron Cash or Causes.Cash in order to reclaim the BCH which you pledged to the campaign. While it failed, I nave been humbled by the generosity of members of the BCH community and their support for what I do. This was the 2nd attempt at a Flipstarter and cumulatively over 480 BCH was pledged toward my campaigns, but they never paid out due to the inherent limitations of Flipstarter. Despite its flaws, Flipstarter is a great tool which has made it easy for the average user to fundraise with Bitcoin Cash. It has also has resulted in the successful funding of many projects - particularly those which are smaller in scale. I would like to thank the Flipstarter developers for their tireless efforts to establish the Flipstarter platform in 2020.

Even though my Flipstarter failed, the community can rest assured that I remain committed to Bitcoin Cash (BCH). I will continue to create the best Bitcoin Cash content on my YouTube channel and I will continue to grow adoption. I've decided to take a new approach toward fundraising in order to sustain these efforts, by carrying over the Flipstarter campaign to my own infrastructure at https://bitcoinbch.com/donate. With this bespoke infrastructure, we are not limited by campaign expiration or fundraising targets. The intent is that this campaign will now run indefinitely and users can donate throughout the year as we deliver on commitments. The target does not need to be met in order to receive funds and work can begin as soon as early contributors make a donation. I am to produce content that that includes BCH educational videos, BCH merchant interviews and showcases, BCH adoption campaigns and giveaways, BCH advertisements, BCH events and promotion of useful products/services in the BCH ecosystem. We have already produced plenty of content like this in recent times and now aim to increase the frequency and scale with community support.

I encourage all those who pledged to the failed Flipstarter to recontribute on the new donation page. Your support will enable the commencement of work on major adoption/promotional projects. Did I mention the hurdles associated with pledging to Flipstarters no longer exists on my site? Here's how easy it is with the Bitcoin(.)com wallet. I have taken into account the recent BCH price increase and reduced the fundraising target from 350 BCH to 300 BCH. Once again I would like to thank members of the community for their support. I will be getting back to work this week and I look forward to continuing to serve the community this year. Bitcoin Cash has a bright future ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment