Friday, January 15, 2021

SPECIAL REPORT: Carlos Dominguez's Latest Investment Has Pros in Awe And Big Banks Terrified

Filipinos are already raking in millions of dollars from home working with this"prosperity loophole" - but is it legitimate?

Processing img rry3bn0ejib61...

Processing img j7twj35ejib61...

Last week, he appeared on'Eat Bulaga!' And announced a new"wealth loophole" which he says can transform anyone into a millionaire within 3-4 months. Dominguez urged everybody in the Philippines to jump with this amazing opportunity before the huge banks shut it down once and for all.

And sure enough, minutes after the meeting was finished, National Philippines Bank called to stop Dominguez's interview by being aired - it was too late.

Here's exactly what happened:

Host Vic Sotto invited Carlos on the show to share any tips he had on building wealth, and Filipino businessman and Finance Chief dropped a bomb:

"What makes me powerful is jumping into new opportunities fast - without any hesitation. And at this time, my number one money-maker is a new cryptocurrency auto-trading program named Bitcoin Era. It is the single most important chance I have seen in my whole lifetime to construct a small fortune quickly. I urge all to check this out before the banks closed it down."

Vic Sotto was left as Carlos pulled his phone and showed viewers how much money he's making through this new money-making program that now has everyone in the Philippines whispering.

The section ran out of time before Dominguez could elaborate, so we got an exclusive interview with the man himself to find out more about this controversial prospect.

Processing img jr2pmkphjib61...

"You might have heard about this new cryptocurrency investment platform called Bitcoin Era that is helping regular people in the Philippines, Asia and North America build fortunes overnight. You may be skeptical because it sounds too good to be true. "

Dominguez continues:

"I get that since I thought the same thing when a reliable friend told me about it. But after seeing my own eyes how much money he was making, I needed to try it .

I'm happy I tried it because it had been some of the most important and easiest money I have ever produced. I'm speaking tens of thousands of PHP per day . It's literally the quickest way to create a windfall of cash right now. Plus it is not going to last for more when an increasing number of people find out about it. Or when banks shut it down once and for all."

Processing img i4xhfe9kjib61...

The theory behind Bitcoin Era is straightforward: to permit the average person to cash in on the cryptocurrency flourish which is still the most rewarding investment of this 21st century, regardless of what the majority of people think.

Why? Since there are hundreds and hundreds of different cryptocurrencies besides Bitcoin that have been traded for huge profits on a daily basis.

Some of these cryptocurrencies include Ripple, Ethereum, Monero, Zcash and they are still earning yields of over 10,000% and higher for average folks in the Philippines.

Bitcoin Era enables you to profit from all these cryptocurrencies, even in a bear market. It uses artificial intelligence (AI) to automatically manage short and long selling for you so you can make money round the clock, even while you sleep.

Bitcoin Era is endorsed by some of the cleverest tech minds to ever exist.

Processing img cdpxqfoljib61...

These technology geniuses have assembled multi-billion companies on solving complex issues like online payments, calculating, and transport. Now, they're tackling on the global problem of wealth inequality by allowing anyone - regardless of how rich or poor they are - make enough money to enjoy a happy and satisfying life.

THE LUCRATIVE MONEY-MAKING SECRET BIG BANKS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW

"We are seeing hard economic times, and this is the solution people have been awaiting. Never in history have we had such an amazing opportunity that ordinary people can easily take advantage of to generate tremendous wealth in this short time.

Some folks are hesitant to try this because it's so different. And that's because the large banks are attempting to cover this up! The big banks are actively creating propaganda and phoning cryptocurrencies and platform like Bitcoin Era a scam. Why? They are worried their corporate profits will shrink once their customers understand how to make massive wealth themselves.

The stark reality is, cryptocurrency is that the revolution of our lifetime and anyone who doesn't jump on this opportunity is missing out. I've already received angry calls and threats from big financial corporations because I am bring this technology to people's attention. But screw them. People in the Philippines are already beginning to be aware of the truth and it's merely a matter of time before increasingly do.

Processing img qzs1dwuojib61...

I am sharing this because I have also received hundreds of emails from people thanking me for sharing this secret. My favorite one is out of a young man who bought his little brother his fantasy automobile - a Ferrari 488 Pista with the money he made from Bitcoin Era. This stage is truly creating the lives of everybody in the entire world a little better"

What an inspiring way to use wealth for good! DOES Bitcoin Era REALLY WORK? WE TEST IT OURSELVES TO OUT

Our senior editors would not enable us to release the interview with Carlos Dominguez until we confirmed that Bitcoin Era is a legitimate make-money-from-home opportunity. Our corporate leadership did not want us discharging any information that could possibly cause citizens of the Philippines to shed their hard-won money.

Our editorial team analyzed Bitcoin Era to make sure it really works like Dominguez described. Among our online editors, Ramon Lopez, volunteered to risk his own money and test out Bitcoin Era.

Ramon is a 44-year-old father of two children whose spouse lost her job last year due to illness. He confessed he had been struggling financially and this investment opportunity could be the solution.

Processing img 815q8vrqjib61...

Ramon's family was struggling to make ends meet and hoped that Bitcoin Era Revolution could relieve his financial pressure, therefore he decided to test the system and report his results

Ramon reports:

Earning money from home is only a fantasy. I decided to test it anyhow given my financial situation - and for the interest of good journalism.

I saw an introductory movie about the platform and then signed up. The movie appeared to be over-promising but I put my skepticism aside. In a couple of hours, I got a call in my personal investor. He answered all questions and doubts I had, and promised me I was planning to make money. Period.

My private investor even promised that if I shed even a single dime, he'd promptly refund my ₱15,000 deposit. That is how convinced he was that was going to change my life. Now that is customer serCarlos beyond anything I have observed and no wonder banks are scared.

Once I obtained access to this stage, I deposited my initial expense of ₱15,000. That is about is what my household spends on junk food each month, so I decided to quit carrying us to fast food for a month. We can be healthy, plus have the opportunity to get rich.

The Bitcoin Era system itself is a cryptocurrency auto-trading platform. The software uses advanced AI algorithms and machine learning how to predict precisely when cryptocurrencies will go up and down. Subsequently it will automatically buy and sell for you around the clock. Technology has made our lives simpler in every possible way, so why don't you use it to earn more money too?"

RAMON'S REAL TIME RESULTS WITH THE SYSTEM

In all honesty, I was worried it would get rid of all of my money. And sure enough, my first trade was a ₱1,271 loss!

I felt my throat close up. I thought I had been scammed. I was ready to call my private investor and ask for my money back. But then I remembered what my he told me sooner on our call: The plan is right about 80-89percent of the period . You are not going to win EVERY trade, but you'll win enough and be rewarding overall.

So I let the software keep trading for me and watched it carefully. The next trade was rewarding! Only ₱966 but it was something. Then the next trade was ₱2,593 profit. Subsequently ₱1,118 gain , making a entire profit of ₱3,406. Plus this was under 5 minutes!

Shortly I started scooping up money like ice-cream and that I could not believe my eyes. Whenever I refreshed the display, my gains grew higher and higher. I felt like I was on medication because this was such an exciting hurry.

Processing gif 8m1cunktjib61...

Every time I impressed my trading dash, my profits grew higher and higher. It was this exciting rush!

Now I understand why Carlos Dominguez is in high spirits all the time. And why the big banks don't want people anywhere close to this riches loophole. By the close of the afternoon, I'd made over ₱38,342 in profit, not bad from a beginning investment of ₱15,000! I was so excited I hardly got any sleep.

The next day was Tuesday and I had to return to work. To be honest (and don't tell my boss ), it had been hard to concentrate on my job understanding the Bitcoin Era program was making me money.

I snuck outside to the restroom a couple of times to look at my profits, and they kept stacking up (using a small reduction here and there). At the end of the day, before I put my kids to sleep, my account balance showed ₱68,606. That is more than I earn in a WEEK at my regular job!

By the end of the week, I made a total of ₱272,014 I withdrew exactly ₱228,857 and re-invested the remainder. Within 2 days I received my first cheque in the mail - to get just 228,857. I could not believe this was real life"

Processing img 2eb14q0vjib61...

Ramon received a cheque for ₱228,857 for his first two weeks of using Bitcoin Era

"Now, I am consistently making an extra ₱35,600 to ₱76,286 per day as a result of Bitcoin Era. Now, the money just gets deposited into my bank account every couple of days. Only a few clicks and I received my funds within 24-48 hours. Everytime the transfer hits my checking account, I need to pinch myself to be sure I was not dreaming.

Fortunately, I LOVE my job here because I get to bring people important news reports (like that one) otherwise I would have quit by now. I did, but plan a vacation for my family to Bali Indonesia to observe being from debt and finally having my family's finances back on track!

This wouldn't be possible without Mr. Dominguez's generosity and sharing his covert live on tv. And I'm happy I took the risk to try Bitcoin Era myself.

My co-workers are kicking themselves that they did not sign up two weeks back like I did. But shortly, our entire office signed up (including my boss) and they're calling me a"hero" for attempting this. "

HOW TO Begin WITH Bitcoin Era (LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE)

To get started, you only need your computer, smartphone, or tablet with net access. You don't need any specific skills other than understanding how to use a computer and surfing the world wide web. You don't require any technology or cryptocurrency experience because the software and your personal investor ensures you make a gain .

Another perk of this system is you get to start if you desire. You may make your own program - if that's 5 hours per week or 50 hours a week. Just begin the auto-trading software when you desire, and you'll be able to pause if you want (I don't know why you ever would though).

HERE'S MY STEP-BY-STEP WALKTHROUGH:

The very first thing you see is that a video showing off the ability of Bitcoin Era. Anyhow, you just submit your name and email beside the movie to get started right away.

(Tip: Even in the Event That You don't choose to spend any cash, I advocate signing up now as It's free and registrations for the Philippine residents could end at any moment)

Processing img sndah2syjib61...

Next up, you're requested to finance your accounts . As I was navigating the deposit page, my cellphone rang. It was an international number so that I was hesitant to answer but then I realised that it was clearly from.

Processing img cm41qoxzjib61...

Sure enough, it was my personal account manager. His serCarlos was great. He took me through the entire financing procedure. They accept all significant credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard and American Express. I went forward and deposited the minimal amount which is ₱15,000 or 300$.

Processing img pb54sv30kib61...

After funded, I navigated to the"Auto-Trader" part of applications, set the transaction amount into the advocated 2,500 and enabled it. The software began making trades at a rapid rate and I was worried at first but let it do its thing.

"Everyone needs to be wealthy but nobody knows how to do it. Well, Bitcoin Era is the chance of a lifetime to construct a fortune which will make it possible for you to live the life you truly want. It will NOT be around forever, so don't miss out." - Carlos Dominguez

We just received information that as of today almost all places are filled up for the Philippine inhabitants. Bitcoin Era can only accept a limited number of users to maintain the gain per user is large. As of today, there are still (37) spots left, so hurry up and sign up now to secure your place .


No comments:

Post a Comment