Thursday, January 28, 2021

This may be a dumb question but ill ask anyway

Sooooo random question guys not so much about bitcoin but in reference the foundation on which it stands, blockchain technology. To sum it up I was wondering In light of recent events and Facebook shutting down my stock trading group about stocks with this whole Gamestop thing. I was wondering is there any applications or social platforms that are ran on blockchain or that are decentralized? I thinks/know that etheruem deals with blockchain based applications. (I could be wrong still doing research on them) i thought it was tailored towards business though. I figure some of the experts here might know of a platform that I haven’t found or know of one being developed, let alone know if its even possible?


No comments:

Post a Comment