Sunday, January 17, 2021

[Winner's Thread #62] New start to a new year.

This is not how I was expecting to welcome 2021, but I can't say I'm too upset. My name is Bryant, and I am 27 years old. I'll do my best to make this short and sweet! I'm still shaking from the excitement as I write this.

Reading the post about my picking, I see that I was described as "taking on the role as a lurker" and "specialized discussion". I have to say both of these are spot on. I tend to enjoy being in the background until I find something that I am passionate about. I love to hear other people's opinions before I give my own because each of us has our own story that has helped us to shape said opinions.

While 2020 wasn't a particularly fantastic year by any standard, I had a new passion enter my life in the form of my daughter. She took a few extra days in the hospital but is happy (hopefully) and healthy. While I will continue to live and find happiness for myself, I am beyond excited to share the wonders of our world with her. I know the world isn't full of rainbows and butterflies, but I DO know that there are people in this world who can make it worth living.

What would I do with the money? The Million (haha) dollar question. I do have bills and a lot of this will definitely be going towards those. That being said, I can't in good mind not do something enjoyable with such a generous gift. Since I haven't been able, I will most definitely be treating my wife in some way, shape, or form. It will definitely be a safe method because we are still conscious of world events. Also, I noticed one of the top comments on the entry page, and due to that comment, I will be making a donation to the American Cancer Society with a potion of the funds that I receive. I don't want to go into the negative portions of my life because that shouldn't be what this is about. My life isn't perfect but I know we all have our struggles that no one can compare. I want to do my part in making someone else's life better.

One last note because you don't know me and I don't know you. If you don't want to donate to me or if you are unable, that's fine, no hard feelings. If you'd rather tell me that you contributed to a charity, please do! I want you to feel that your contribution is going to something you support.


Everything listed should result in direct lines of payment to /u/MontyTitan. We ask all users to donate at least $1 USD. The Drawing is also listed for users who want to see the results and confirm the validity of the winner.

Drawing: https://old.reddit.com/r/millionairemakers/comments/kz1zho/draw_62/

PayPal: https://paypal.me/montytitan

Venmo: @Bryant-Montgomery

Square Cash: $BryantMontgomery

Bitcoin: 32mtkqGhojkPguHuKjtHeN1DF57vCtWkr2

Bitcoin Cash: qzxk36stu8mw08pdngwcyy8qu2t3mls3qu7z5q7tq9

Ethereum: 0x9c9F7b2D52C1387977c2cc0d080754002597Cc22

Litecoin: MKQbBaPMm7qevGveknzvuiYx4Amzje5gsg

Dogecoin: DJ7BXbV5EAhSFwFLbb5kXCsL15LPLQ48SM

Nano: nano_3bytg43wxdx5i9mzwajuncc6s4dibxndkc4b7fycygmutihw9hgzdgokma5b

Edit: Formatting


No comments:

Post a Comment