Wednesday, February 3, 2021

[25M US] Crypto, Indie games, Asian history, Collection of weird ideas - reach me here!

Hello fellow friends! I'm currently working in the US and looking for long-term, thought-provoking pen pals from here. I would describe myself as a hacker. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm an edgy teenager self-branded "hacker", instead that means I'm willing to try new ideas and implement new stuffs from scratch. For example, I've been playing with Bitcoin since 2013 and had a lots of experience on cryptos. Currently I work as a full-time quantitative researcher and knew a lots of trivias of finance systems.

Personally I also enjoy talking about DnD / CoC games or mildly psycho horror stories (don't PM me these without warning haha). Indie games are also my favorite so if you happen to align with me well in these niche hobbies feel free to PM me, as it's so difficult for a person who just moved to a new city to find friends with similar interests.

Other than these if you happen to have interests in history, I would be joyful to share some of my thoughts and looking forward to hearing from your insights. Also open to casual talks like awkward/interesting everyday events - don't fear for nothing to say, as I have piles of awkward moments to share ;)

(I can only check PMs after work so there might be a delay. I'll try to respond to every email overnight)


No comments:

Post a Comment