Thursday, February 4, 2021

Bitcoin Cash Mass Adoption Plan #BITCOINCASH

Ok guys so I posted this post on Bitcoin cash Reddit and got a lot of good feedback so I would like to know what you think about this ( I am currently investing in this plan so I will update you soon ).

Why Should BCH be mass adopted:

Bitcoin Cash is way faster and cheaper plus it already has an edge on other altcoins when it comes to mass adoption even paypal supports it. It has big volumes and a pretty stable price compared to other altcoins.

How to help in BCH Mass adoption, here is my 3 steps plan:

Step 1 : ADVERTISE LIKE NEVER BEFORE, buy billboards, make the hashtag #bitcoinCash the most popular on all social networks, PR, TV ads. And A big giveaway, at least 5$ per person if they post about BCH or write an article. I am planning a 500k giveaway, which will be principally paid by me, however, we may raise more funds and make it a bigger event.

Also promoting businesses that use BCH is a great idea.

GUYS PAYPAL JUST ANNOUNCED THAT IT WILL ACCEPT BCH AS A FUNDING SOURCE!!!! HMMM Unlike a certain DOGE.

Step 2: Start a foundation/organization and create a mutual fund between us and start giving out small businesses and merchants a small amount of money in BCH so they can buy the equipment, courses ... to start accepting BCH in their stores.

STEP 3: Start a worldwide marketplace. It would be the first worldwide marketplace ( eBay style but in crypto).

Give me your opinions, we are here to talk about BCH so please don't promote or talk about other cryptos and no I am not saying BCH is the real bitcoin but simply that BCH is better for everyday use,


No comments:

Post a Comment