Friday, February 19, 2021

Lesson learned about Bitcoin - Don’t make the same mistake as I did

I saw a meme the other day about ‘You're so lucky you got in below $10k.’ It hit me hard.

When Bitcoin was 13k in 2019, I got in after learning about it. I bought it paycheck to paycheck. I saved up everything I had for Bitcoin. After a while I got almost 2 Bitcoins and I held them for dear life. Seeing my balance went from 20k to 4k was crazy. I lost my hope, and I stop buying it. This was my first mistake.

If I was smart, I would have bought more to cost-average them down. But I was stupid.

However, at least I didn’t sell any. When the price went up to 40k last month, it’s like living in a dream to me. Then the craziness of $GME happened, and I took part in it. This is when I made the biggest mistake I’ve ever made in my life until now: I sold all of my Bitcoins to buy GME at its peak.

Like others, I thought I could get some money, teach hedge funds a lesson and be part of the history. My plan was to jump out of Bitcoin and then get back in for more. Boi, I was so wrong!

The ‘free’ market is fucking rigged. It’s rigged beyond my imagination. The system is so broken. It’s broken beyond repair. The rich will win no matter what, even when they lose. Since they will get bailed out anyway by this corrupt government like in 2008.

The more I learn, the more I am disgusted.

I’ve been learning so much during this unique event and let me tell you: Bitcoin is 100% the future. Our future. Without a doubt. No one can rig Bitcoin. No one can manipulate Bitcoin. It’s traded 24/7 and no one can stop you from trading it. No one! When it crashes, it crashes with no circus breaker. When it moons, it moons with no circus breaker. It’s the market. It’s the true and only free market with no interfering from any systems or governments.

So, never make the same mistake as I did. Never. Leave. Bitcoin.

Hopefully, I will get my money back for Bitcoin soon. Please don’t laugh at me though. Because like many others who believe in the GME cause, I am hodling these shares like I was hodling my Bitcoins before. I know this is a mistake, but my balls are too deep in Melvin’s throat right now. Either they choke or I lose them.

TL;DR: Bitcoin is the future. It is the only free-market we have. Buy Bitcoin and Dollar-Cost Average it. Believe in it. Hodl it. Embrace it. The obsolete system will die, and you don’t want to be a part of it.

Disclaimer: I'm not a financial advisor. I just like Bitcoin so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment