Thursday, February 11, 2021

Listen and raise your voice

Hello everyone, I study economics and I am following with interest the recent events in the world of cryptocurrencies and in the markets in general. Almost as a joke, I decided to invest a small amount of money in Dogecoin, driven by curiosity.
Suddenly, I realized that I am part of a large community that believes in something. Doge coin represents an opportunity to give voice to millions of people from all over the world. It's not just a cryptocurrency whose value increases with tweets from Musk or other influential people.
I admit that I bought some Doge coins just for fun, but, think about it, this can be something to establish a movement reinforced by consensus. The same consensus that brought Bitcoin to 44k dollars per unit.

The total supply of Dogecoin is 128.33 billions of coins, and if we keep buying and using Doge as a mean of payment, I think that we will draw attention to using this tool as a much more consolidated mean of payment.

It's up to the community to spread the message.


No comments:

Post a Comment