Saturday, February 27, 2021

Opinions and the facts about AAX Exchange and the AAB Token

First thing first : AAX Exchange is a new exchange and ı am aware about that.

But after the price dump after last flash sale, i didn't saw any struggle from team. So many people lost their trust on the exchange and the trust is the most important thing for a user. They did nothing to fix this situation. So many people claimed they sold what they have and it sounds logical to me too.

İt isn't look like an Exchange which has the London Stock Market behind it.

But after seeing the last movements on the price, that started to make me hopeful again. Of course if we ignore all the huge bull market going on. When ı am searching there are still some advertisements about AAX exchange that i see.

İn my opinion there will be another event like the last flash sale or better. And there is another thing that still makes me hopeful :

When you look at the bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies graph you will see similar movements after fork. After a huge bull run, all the prices starts to go down and market turned into a bear market.

İn that case i think it is time AAB Token to rise. Because i think the team is trading and making benefits from this bull market. And when the bear market starts AAB Token easily can takes peoples attention if the price will go above. And it is so easy to pump AAB Token because of so many reasons like the circulation supply, new users etc.

So, what are your thoughts about it? Do you agree with me? I don't have people who knows the crypto currencies and this kind of things around me. So, please share your thoughts with me. And also you can write me on private.


No comments:

Post a Comment