Monday, February 8, 2021

SILVER > TESLA

I am actually angry right now at this whole Tesla charade.

After all the manipulation, as well as the events of last week which gave the world a glimpse of what has been going on with the world's most productive commodity, i.e. Silver; they then go and hype up these circus sideshow assets dogecoin and bitcoin yet can't even mention silver, the most electrically-conductive material on planet Earth? The one and only commodity in the history of humanity with a dual functionality of being both a precious and industrial metal? Is this some fucking joke?

Yaya they mentioned Gold I know.... but not silver. This only furthers my conviction.

I love Musk's vision and I do believe that EVs are the the way of the future but this makes me wanna short the socks off of Tesla. Already over-valued to begin with.


No comments:

Post a Comment