Monday, February 8, 2021

Why did I lose 25 € by transferring from Coinbase to Coinbase pro?

I started using Coinbase as a complete trading newbie yesterday. I bought 100 € worth of btc and about 30 € Ethereum, so 130 € overal. Thanks to recent events, my portfolio balance on Coinbase today was around 155 €.

I have decided to transfer to Coinbase pro (as there are supposed to be less fees). After transfering all of the bitcoin and etherum that I had, my Coinbase pro balance is suddenly once again 130 € instead of the 155 € that I thought its supposed to be. (While my Coinbase balance is 0). As far as I know, I have just lost 25 €.

As I said, I am a complete newbie and have no idea what's going on. So, what exactly happened there? What am I missing about this while Coinbase x Coinbase pro thing?


No comments:

Post a Comment