Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Bull / Bear market shift

Bull / Bear market shift

Hello and thanks for reading.Despite knowing about crypto for years, i unfortunatley only got involved recently. I have dove headfirst down the rabbit hole and am constantly learning something new.Every now and then I will see a passing comment stating the bull run is over which got me to thinking, how exactly would you be able to determine if the market is about to shift? Is there writing on the wall that presents itself and if so, how to become aware of it?I often see mentioned that the bull run is about every 4 years, is this purely due to the bitcoin halving event or are there other factors at work?I'm hoping someone more knowledgable than me may be able to enlighten me or point me in the right direction to some further reading on the subject.Appreciate any insight anyone can provide, thanks for reading and have a lovely day :)

Submitted by Erect_Eunuch

via /r/CryptoCurrencies


No comments:

Post a Comment