Sunday, March 21, 2021

Does anyone have a spreadsheet template for taxes I can use?

I HODL most of my crypto (which is not a taxable event). But I've also exchanged a few thousand dollars worth of crypto for other tokens via UniSwap (which is a taxable event). I only make about $40,000 a year so I can't afford to make mistakes. I also stake a myriad of tokens and earn interest off of Bitcoin and Ethereum via BlockFi (which is also a taxable event).

But I have literally no clue as to how to document all of this and it gives me major anxiety. Am I able to simply pay an accountant to do all of it for me?... My concern is that my current accountant is an old lady who likely doesn't understand crypto.

All of this gives me major anxiety so any guidance would appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment