Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Experienced SEO Blog Writer Onboarding New Clients | $0.07 p Word

Hey everybody! My name is Andres, and I’m an experienced SEO writer looking for steady work.

Whether you need blogs, copy, or opinion articles that build your reputation as an expert in your field, I’m an extremely well-rounded wordsmith who can cater to your needs.

I’ve written extensively on subjects as varied as cybersecurity, digital marketing, healthcare insurance, warehouse safety, pet care…you get the point! ;)

Please, check these articles and see for yourself the quality and variety of my writing:

And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!

Though I enjoy the freedom of being a freelancer, I’m also a team player who knows how to work with digital marketing agencies and use workflow software like Trello and Slack.

My rate is $0.07 per word. So please, let me know what you need and I’ll deliver!


No comments:

Post a Comment