Thursday, March 18, 2021

How about a Taylor Swift cryptocurrency? SwiftCoin!

Hey all,

I like Taylor and her music. Been to a couple of her concerts and have always enjoyed the event. The super passionate fans stand out to me. It's all so heartwarming and she's adored by so many.

I've got a bit of technical skills and I'm thinking that maaaaaybe there's a place for a Taylor Swift coin (like bitcoin!) that could be freely bought and sold via a few simple steps. It could act as a store of value initially but perhaps at some point be used for unique or exclusive Taylor stuff (just thinking out loud here).

I figure that these passionate fans could potentially help the project succeed and, who knows? Maybe SwiftCoin could be the next talk of the financial world?

If there's any interest, I'm happy to work on this and just see where it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment