Wednesday, March 3, 2021

I had a vision of the future

I had a lucid dream today, I work up and was in the year 2035. Everything seemed normal, the weather was the same and people acted like they were now. However cars were a little different... some had no drivers and seemed to be fully electric. Another unusual thing was there was no more pandemic of covid. Obviously as I wanted to make sure this was real and not fake, I went on my computer and researched to find some of the events that would be happening more recent to 2021.

I know you won't believe me, but only time will tell if these predictions I have made were correct. Some of the things I found out during my "vision" was:

The price of Bitcoin would exceed 500k at the end of 2022

The first humans on Mars will happen at June 2027

PSG wins the UEFA Champions League in 2021, Barcelona is knocked out in the Semi Finals


No comments:

Post a Comment