Thursday, March 18, 2021

Is it possible Bitcoin rallies to incredible heights and leaves Altcoin in the dust this cycle?

I'm just curious of your take on it?

I've lived through 2017 until now.

Today, I'm hearing everything from, "we are just after the 1st peak of the bull cycle" all the way to "we are about to go into a bear cycle" .... which I think is just FUD.

So I've obviously stated my opinion here.....

I think we're in the middle of a bull super cycle bigger than the ones before...

but my question to you is....

Do you think Bitcoin can go skyrocket and leave every other ALT in the dust this cycle?

or will the ALTS keep up with Bitcoin's gains?

Let's speculate, just for fun...

which market conditions or events have to take place for EITHER of the scenario to occur?


No comments:

Post a Comment