Sunday, March 21, 2021

Rank 80 account with Makoto, Djeeta, Akino and 62,500 crystals + 103 gacha tickets.

I'm looking to sell my rank 80 account. I've been playing since shortly after global launch and the account is in good health.

I've barely rolled gacha at all since starting (about 50 rolls total). I re-rolled for Makoto, also got Djeeta and Akino along the way, and since then I've been stockpiling crystals for upcoming seasonal banners (possibly excessively so!) I do have most of the notable 2*, including Tamaki, Miyako, Kaori, Shiori, but I'm missing some such as Kuuka. I've not spent anything on the game, so start dash etc is still available.

Account has been played daily, usually with 3 refreshes, and nearly all content is cleared except for the latest batch of hard quests. I was in a good crew for both CBs (150-300 tier) and farmed the first event properly.

Currency: I have 62,500 crystals + 103 gacha tickets. I've been up to rank 177 in battle arena and rank 817 in princess arena, so there are still more crystals to be earned there, though not a huge amount.

I'm looking for $70USD by bitcoin. If interested, you can reach me here or on discord (crunchy#8925).

I've been playing on tablet rather than pc, so taking screenshots is a chore, but I will sort something out if there is any interest in the account.


No comments:

Post a Comment