Friday, March 26, 2021

What will the 2021-2022 alt-season look like? The time is nigh!

https://preview.redd.it/d93snsigcep61.png?width=1290&format=png&auto=webp&s=38810cf40baa79d86c1c7db718b45c7b865121fb

Based on my dominance chart astrology, Cancer has aligned with Scorpio and the numbers of 2021 add 2+0+2+1=5, indicative of a shift from Bitcoin dominance to Alt dominance. Because I am a Gemini, my sexually affluent twin brother and I know this to be true (I, myself, am celibate, as I am saving myself for that sweet market cap peak).

At their peaks during the bullrun, ETH accounted for ~32% of total market cap, (11% today) and all coins other than ETH and BTC commanded ~53% of the market (32% today). We can see that during the past few months, altcoins have been testing BTC dominance, and BTC dominance appears less stable than in previous months and years, and immediate drop in BTC may be around the corner.

How do we envision the next alt-season going down? Will it be a slow burn with a gradual BTC dominance decline? Or will see a total shit show flippening-non-flippening event similar to 2017/18? Or has the pond grown too large to see major waves rocking the boat? What were the circumstances leading to the brief flippening event of ETH-BTC and ALT-BTC and do we forsee similar circumstances today or tomorrow?

Discuss.


No comments:

Post a Comment