Saturday, April 24, 2021

[ CryptoCurrency ] BTC's gonna recover by tomorrow.

Topic originally posted in CryptoCurrency by 94rellic [link]

I understand there's a lot of FUD going around with the price of Bitcoin but worry not my fellow hodlers. The whole time this dip was happening I had no money to buy more. By the time I got my paycheck, Bitcoin was back to its price before it dipped. If I follow the events of the previous dip, I have reason to believe the price will recover in the span of 24 hours. My paycheck arrives tomorrow so that's probably when we're gonna hit a new ATH of like 70k or something.

In other news, I'm seeing a lot of "BUY THE DIP POSTS" today and honestly, do what you want. Whatever it is, may you have enough money to buy ice cream with your groceries.


/u/94rellic your post has been copied because one or more comments in this topic have been removed. This copy will preserve unmoderated topic. If you would like to opt-out, please send a message using [this link].

[deleted comment]


No comments:

Post a Comment