Thursday, April 15, 2021

I got into crypto as a meme.

A few months back I just had general knowledge about Bitcoin and ethereum, and for whatever reason NEO. I remember seeing a random YouTuber I watch randomly host a live event showing a broadcast for VET, so I impulsively bought some, along with some DOGE.

Long story short, I've diversified a little bit and don't expect too much out of it, but I am in complete shock as to how much my little stint has grown in such a short time. I believe crypto is the future, and these projects will have positive ramifications in the long run.

At this rate, I'm very excited to see how VET will increase its practical use with its business partners, but I still have so much to learn.

That said, what are some projects that you all are very excited for, in terms of their personal vision/use?


No comments:

Post a Comment