Friday, April 9, 2021

Want to make money while you sleep?

Anyone interested in earning passive income with a tried and tested platform?

It accepts bitcoin in and you get bitcoin out (do you dont have to involve fiat platforms if you dont wish to.)

For this platform you must invest minimum $100. I started with $1000 to test the waters. It pays 25% a month, so after 4 months you get your initial investment back. It will pay for 10 months, so the end result is 250% return. My next package (they call them licenses) is the $5k, which will pay me $1,250 a month. I just bought in today. Thats my rent covered there!

Now why would anyone get into this platform? (there are so many out there, and many are scams)

Well, theres things to look for when qualifying to invest in these platforms.

Just to list a few basic things I look for:

  1. The website itself, does it look too shiny? When the website looks too shiny, too glossy, its a sign that you shouldnot trust it, theyve tried hard to make it look appealing. And, its easy to use a shiny template to build a quick website. Instead, look for a well built website that appears like its had time, thought and creativity built into it.

  2. what are the daily returns they offer? If its more than 3% id be wary. Its not easy to make more than a 3% daily return for a long period of time. I would rather join a platform that offers 1 - 2 % daily return than a platform that offers 5% because its more credible and realistic to offer 1 - 2% daily returns, it means they have a system that is planned for the long term.

  3. will it stand the test of time? How to test this? Its tricky, if the above points pass, then you can jump into this third step. You can test the waters with a low investment, lets say $100 - $500. Sit on it for a month or 2 and see if anything changes. Do their payments start getting slower? are they skipping payments? is their website being updated ? website updates are good, especially if they start to come out with more programs or more offers.

THese are only 3 basic points to pick a good passive income platform. There are more, but i will save that for another post.

Now why am i posting this?

This is for those looking for a passive income platform. If you're familiar with passive platforms, many of them give bonuses and your bonus grows as you grow your network. So i sign up under someone, others sign up under me, then others sign up under them and so on. As the network grows, your income grows exponentially! And that is why I am posting, to grow my network.

The platform that I am using has been around since approximately October or November 2020. Their website is legit, just by looking at their theme, the way its build, it appears like a legit website.

Their core product is quantum computing, they use bots that trade for them while we sleep. The bots on average return 0.5% to 2% daily, it just depends on the market. Now, ever since I got it, in January, they've been coming out with more and more and more products and they're not finished. They have more programs scheduled to come out later in the year. They even do live events worldwide! I have never seen any other platform do this, they're basically putting themselves out there and saying WE ARE REAL! Don't believe me? you can check it out for yourself by clicking the link at the end of this post.

Now, here is the deal with growing your network. There is a right leg and a left leg. By signing up under me, you get overflow from my network. The person I signed up under has thousands, so now I have thousands above me.

The bonuses don't start kicking in until you build your right leg, thats when people sign up under you. And when I say bonuses, im talking 4x - 7x your initial investment. For example, if I start with $1000 and I sign up people under me, I can multiply my $1k to $4000 - $7000 (imagine investing $20k and multiplying that to $80 - $140k) but I need a team of people under me. I wanna say 50+ (thats why im posting here.) the more you sign up, the bigger the bonus. The more they buy, the more you get.

If you want to check it out, heres my link. Start small if you want to test it, but like i said above, I got in in January so its been tested. I already bought in 7 times because I like the passive income its providing. The license I recommend starting with is the Educational License.

P.S. The $100 is a waste of time. Go for $500 minimum.

Anyways, heres the link https://qubit.life/rEoZDn

if you have questions feel free to dm me or comment I will explain in more detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment