Friday, April 16, 2021

Where was the Coinbase IPO Bitcoin spike?

Look I am into bitcoin for the long term and generally I am a HODLer. Regular purchases every month DCA’ing, Buying dips if I have some extra fiat I don’t need for necessities.

However I must’ve read 30 article talking about how the coin base IPL was a once in a lifetime event and was going to call in immediate I’ll be at probably temporary bike and the price of Bitcoin and potentially some other cryptos. So against my own procedures, I bought a decent chunk at like $62,700 the night before. Repeatedly heard that it would possibly jump as high as 69k. Planned to sell at around 67500 or 68 k, Move my purchase out and back into fiat savings and leave my profit in.

Well that’s what I get for trying to be clever and squeezing a small profit in the short term. Ethereum sure did jump and I don’t know what the hell is going on with Doge besides the Slim Jim thing but Bitcoin rose much more on the rumor than the event.

Obviously none of this is Financial advice as it should be readily apparent I’m a dumb ass anyway. Back to my HODL ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment