Thursday, May 20, 2021

Bitcoin dream from market angst?

Has anyone been having crypto dreams? Seems like current excitement has invaded my sleeping life.

Actually, I invited it, to some degree, welcoming wisdom from wherever it may come. I've illustrated it for some ambiance.

Last night's dream:

I'm in a glass-doored shower with my youngest son and another man. (The setting and the man feel secondary. I do not recognize him and I do not pay attention to him.) This is a portion of a longer dream, which I cannot recall.

At the edge of the shower there is nearly vertical, thin wall of water. It slopes up like an exponential equation graphed on a 2D chart, which is why the layer is so thin. The wall of water is up against the side of the shower. If I was facing towards the glass door, it would be along the left side, covering the whole surface.

My point of view is recalled now as partially outside my self, as though I'm seeing myself in profile. The very top of the wall of water, at its narrowest point, is about to reach the top of the shower door. The physics don't make any sense by waking life standards, but I have the impression that if the tip goes any higher, the whole wall will collapse, escaping the shower and splattering to the floor outside.

Interpretation:

Immediately after waking, I can't help but feel that this dream relates to Bitcoin and its price action. We already have had a tremendous "splash all over the floor," so I cannot tell whether it may relate to recent events or something yet to come.

There is a phenomena in the markets called a "blow-off top," that some see as the start of a true bear market season. Most of the personalities and analysts whose opinions I've heard have not felt that this already has occurred. Many of them were present during the last blow-off top.

The dream may be a reflection of my anxiety and expectations, or it could be a warning. A blow-off top, as I understand it, happens after reaching a new market high.

It has been some time already since Bitcoin reached its last historic high. Could that have been the blow-off top? Despite recent events, I suspect not. But I will be wary of any new highs that may be reached within the next several months if Bitcoin catches up to its prior position.

In creating the illustration, I realize that rectangular shower tile is reminiscent of the TradingView grid.


Have you had any Bitcoin or crypto dreams to share?


No comments:

Post a Comment