Saturday, May 8, 2021

ETC Potentials

Hi everyone,

I am actually new to here. I have been recently investing some of my budgets in doge and etc. From a non-technical properctive. I see etc has a huge potential in growth. Why? There are serveral reasons for that:

  1. prices of ETC is still relatively low compared with other crytos. As ETH grows, ETC will grow aka following the market trends. Many retail traders do not bother to invest in bitcoin and ETH because of its high prices.
  2. ETC is in Robinhood, a trading platforms many people are using depsite last time GME's events.
  3. ETC is part of blockchain technologies.

From a non technical view, 90% of ppl including me are look for profits during the frenzy. Soon, ppl investing doge will jump in ETC and look for potential growth. That is just my personal opinion, and I believe ETC will gas up sooner than we think.


No comments:

Post a Comment