Sunday, May 30, 2021

JaneChang Diary:531

Recently, the stock market has been agitated.

​

It is not obvious to me, because I am mainly fixed investment, and half of my

​

positions are cross-border ETFs, and the RMB has been increasing in value, which is

​

equal to

​

My assets are shrinking.

​

Therefore, even though A shares have risen sharply recently, my overall earnings

​

have not changed much.

​

Is the continuous appreciation of the renminbi good or bad?

​

If you buy a car, it must be a good thing.

​

It means that imported cars are getting cheaper and cheaper. If it can be exchanged

​

for dollars one to one, then?

​

All Bentley Ferraris have become SO EASY!

​

As soon as the Chinese go abroad, any car is cheap. The price of Chinese cars is

​

also one of the best in the world. Simple conversion, no difference

​

Most are about three times the US price equivalent to RMB.

​

When I went to England, I met a fellow from Huang Mao. His dad works in Shandong and

​

my mother works in Beijing. His dad is already very good.

​

Yes, he told me that as far as his father’s family is concerned, it’s very poor,

​

and their family has businesses in Australia and Africa.

​

He used to work in a ministry, which didn't feel interesting. He went to study

​

again. I am older than them and can play again, so it hits him off.

​

How does he pass the boring time?

​

In the study abroad forum, doing black rental is to pick up and drop off the airport

​

and be the second landlord.

​

He bought a Range Rover, a second-hand one, for 20,000 pounds. He told me that there

​

are many luxury cars in the circle of classmates, because when everyone comes,

​

I think the cars here are too cheap.

​

For example, if you go to study in the UK, you don’t know anyone and don’t know

​

where to live.

​

Just contact him.

​

I wonder if Huang Mao knew him because of this?

​

At that time, he told me that the car could not be shipped back, and it was on the

​

right-hand drive, otherwise it would be given to you.

​

After I returned to China, there were fewer contacts.

​

Only QQ, no WeChat. After the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China

​

began to fight corruption, a colleague of his dad was investigated. It was a local

​

sensation at the time.

​

I asked, are you okay?

​

He said, it's okay, everything is fine.

​

Later, I lost contact, and I don’t know if he returned to China later...

​

I asked Huang Mao, Huang Mao said that she had no contact with these people after

​

she went to the Netherlands. According to Huang Mao told me, these sons are the

​

owners of black renters.

​

If it’s the first time to pick up girls, the younger sister came to the UK for the

​

first time, and she would know such a big brother and live in their house.

​

Come and go, we are together.

​

I think he is an exception.

​

Because he has the realm that Qianfan has skipped, and this can be felt, we drink

​

together, clubbing together, chatting together, his focus is based

​

This is not on women.

​

Unfortunately, no follow-up contact.

​

The more wealthy children come from, the stronger the earning ability, as if they

​

are born with genes. In 2008, there was a time when Teacher Wang signed a contract

​

in Yancheng.

​

At that time, I was living in Shanghai. Teacher Wang asked me to follow her

​

daughter. Her daughter worked for a World Bank and returned from the UK.

​

Graduated from a prestigious school.

​

She was a second landlord when she was studying in the UK, and she was able to

​

support her studies. It seemed that there was about 15,000 US dollars left in a

​

year.

​

How to promote?

​

It is the Study Abroad Forum.

​

At that time, the articles I wrote were mainly on the Internet, and the president

​

did not approve it very much, because the Internet is a new thing and he treated me

​

The change of opinion was due to the fact that he listened to Mr. Wang’s daughter

​

about his promotion of renting a house through the forum. He patted his thigh and

​

exclaimed.

​

Wow, it turns out that the Internet is so magical.

​

Damn it, it's already 2008.

​

He is still alive in primitive society!

​

However, as far as the entire publishing industry is concerned, they are also

​

avant-garde. Except for computer teaching materials, the publishing industry did not

​

touch each other at all at that time.

​

On the subject of networking, are the big discussions about Jack Ma a genius or a

​

liar?

​

Interesting?

​

Is RMB appreciation a good thing?

​

I don’t understand, but it’s definitely not a good thing. Just look at the Trump

​

era. Trump has been pressing for the appreciation of the renminbi.

​

But we just don't.

​

I was thinking that perhaps the biggest drawback of RMB appreciation is that Chinese

​

goods have become luxury goods.

​

Foreigners can't afford it.

​

that……

​

We have completely opened the inner loop!

​

For foreign trade, it is necessary to ensure the devaluation of the renminbi,

​

otherwise foreign trade will be completely dead.

​

I don’t understand these complicated concepts, but I understand the balance between

​

yin and yang.

​

After a little research, he believes that the renminbi will fluctuate between 6 and

​

7, and it is impossible to unilaterally trend, unless foreign trade is no longer

​

needed, and it is completely closed.

​

Locking the country will have a high probability of opening and closing in the

​

future.

​

Last time, President Pine’s advice to me was: cherish everyone’s 50,000 US dollars

​

foreign exchange quota. This is a reasonable and legal exchange channel.

​

People use it all.

​

Don't really think that the renminbi is continuing to appreciate, would you try to

​

liberalize foreign exchange control?

​

The money ran away in an instant.

​

The real estate was blood drawn in an instant.

​

I didn't listen to him...

​

As soon as the stock market was restless, all of them were restless. Among the three

​

groups of us, Niu Ge and Song Xun talked a lot. We talked about trends, policies,

​

and talks.

​

In the future, talk about life.

​

President Pine was close to me, two blocks away, and he came with the dog.

​

Yesterday, it came again.

​

I said, if you take a cut of the picture, if the stock returns, I will use it to

​

install B.

​

He said, good.

​

I said, at this moment, I sent it while it was hot, otherwise others would think I

​

was transferred to others.

​

He said, good.

​

His income in the last five months is 300,000 U.S. dollars. I wrote this paragraph

​

with the picture: My father’s demolition funds let me buy stocks.

​

He ridiculed me a few days ago. Don’t lose money. Actually, I haven’t read it

​

since I bought it. I just looked at it and it earned more than 300,000 US dollars

​

this year.

​

Yes, after posting to Moments, I asked President Song: Do you see any loopholes?

​

He said that there is no big problem. If someone who is familiar with you thinks

​

that there is a loophole, it means that your positions are all individual stocks and

​

you don't want to buy individual stocks.

​

I said, it doesn't matter, I was rounded up earlier, and I said it was a stock that

​

I bought.

​

He said, that's fine.

​

I said, you will regularly take screenshots for me in the future, otherwise I will

​

not be able to continue to install them.

​

He said, you need to find me at any time.

​

I asked, how did your writer lover think of being a director.

​

He said, don't talk nonsense, just friends.

​

I said, she doesn't have that talent.

​

He said that for the tasks arranged above, officials are going to set up a vibrato

​

to record the events of Yimeng people.

​

I said, then she will become Luyu.

​

He said, on the way back, I told her that I think JaneChang’s words are reasonable

​

and should be avoided as much as possible.

​

Interviews with calligraphers, entrepreneurs, writers...

​

I said, don't sing hymns.

​

He said that it’s impossible for people who stay in the system for a long time not

​

to sing. It’s just such a creative mode, the path depends on you, and you have

​

never been to work.

​

, You have tried it, it is definitely not the way it is written today.

​

I asked, who is in charge of ETFs now?

​

He said, your sister-in-law.

​

I asked, she understands?

​

He said, she knows a dick.

​

I said, that's a dick who understands you.

​

He said, I wrote the execution plan, she strictly implemented it, and her execution

​

ability is first-class.

​

I asked, how is the record?

​

He said that in the past five years, not a year has been a loss.

​

I said, I think my sister-in-law walks the dog very professionally.

​

He said that I kissed a dog more than me. The last dog was raised for 12 years, and

​

then he died of euthanasia. My mother-in-law died and she did not cry so sad.

​

Raised this.

​

I said, seeking truth from facts, you objectively evaluate, do you think I have

​

talent for stock trading?

​

He said, you can’t talk about talent, your income, your focus, your personality,

​

and the overall factors. They are very Buddhist and don’t pay attention to the rise

​

and fall.

​

, So you can execute it in an orderly manner. Your sister-in-law is a hard-core fan

​

of yours and often excerpts. She said, JaneChang’s fixed vote

​

, In another ten years, absolutely incredible, you did not calculate, ten years

​

later, how much principal investment?

​

I said, about 3.93 million US dollars.

​

He said that doubling is 7.86 million U.S. dollars.

​

I said that doubling in ten years is more conservative. I comfort myself so much.

​

Although it is quite boring now, it is equivalent to

​

Every year, God sends me 393,000 US dollars.

​

He said, if you do this, you can hold it.

​

I said that 80% of the time is spent on boil, and 20% of the time is spent on

​

rising.

​

He said, I admire Buffett very much. When it grows to 50 years, no one in the world

​

can compare his average rate of return. He is truly

​

Our long-term strategy is too short-sighted.

​

I said, the greater the person, the longer-term view, for example, one country, two

​

systems, the same for 50 years.

​

He said that now everyone scolds Buffett because there are too many followers of

​

Bitcoin. Just like you said, it has become a religion.

​

Fett is short on Bitcoin, let’s put it this way, China is a country with foreign

​

exchange control, and Bitcoin is equivalent to an ant colony. If you want to keep

​

the embankment of a thousand miles away

​

, Then there will definitely be antholes. Two points. First, all mining machines in

​

China will be gradually banned, and the Internet will not be allowed to intervene.

​

Allow power access. Second, all transfers in and out of related bank cards related

​

to virtual currency trading platforms will be blocked.

​

I said, what Niu Ge said is that you must follow the trend when making investments.

​

What the country does not allow is retrograde. It looks great, rebellious, and

​

handsome.

​

What a silly dick!

​

He said that there is no room for real estate to rise. If the opportunity is right,

​

the unused houses can be sold and put into the stock market.

​

I said, you are also a believer, the key is that you still born dryly.

​

He said, that's why I said there is no chance. At least Shandong has no source of

​

upward momentum. As for the first-tier cities, we don't comment on it.

​

I asked, what do you think about stocks?

​

He said, I wrote a handy sign yesterday and sent it to the group. You may not have

​

seen it. I will look for you.

​

It’s this passage: The existence of the stock market is almost to find people’s

​

weaknesses, people’s dishonesty, pretentiousness, impatience, and

​

Confusing characteristics. If you do not have a rational and honest attitude towards

​

life, you will be influenced by the financial market at some point in your

​

investment career.

​

destroy. Financial markets are almost designed to cover your weaknesses.

​

I said, my daughter-in-law has gone crazy again recently, looking for people

​

everywhere to buy a Shenzhen account.

​

He asked, still not resolved?

​

I said, no, I went on a business trip recently and went to test the welding

​

certificate.

​

He said, let her go out to college or something.

​

I said, she was shy, I took her to our alma mater, she was only at the door, afraid.

​

He said, that more...

​

I said, I recently asked me to help buy an account, where can I buy it? I offered a

​

reward of 1 million and no one answered it. Weiwei found one and asked for a price.

​

200,000, but the minimum requirement listed is a full-time specialist. Now my

​

daughter-in-law is discussing with me about a fake divorce, saying that it is about

​

200,000 to find someone

​

Master's marriage can settle down in the past.

​

He said, she can be confused about this matter, but you absolutely can't.

​

I said, I know.

​

He said, in case you really have a little achievement in the future, it is a great

​

shame that your own woman will fake marriage with someone in order to settle in

​

Shenzhen.

​

Later, when you were a civil servant, you were also unqualified in the political

​

review. You didn’t plan to live in Shenzhen. She was just for investment and

​

nothing.

​

Significance, you are right, you should have reported to Shen Fang Li.

​

I said, I haven't gone yet, but I was rushed to report.

​

He said that these people have no bottom line.

​

I said, XX mentioned Deputy C. When it was publicized, it was reported by someone.

​

It was almost just right. You said it was a big problem.

​

? No, it doesn't involve economic issues, or the relationship between men and women,

​

that is, children's college entrance examination immigration.

​

He said that it was his colleague who reported it, and I know both of them.

​

I said that once a woman is brainwashed, it is terrible.

​

He said, I'm telling you that there is a problem with your approach, and you should

​

try hard to get her to die. The loss is a mess, and people are collecting debts

​

everywhere.

​

It's honest the first time, every time you block it, this is not appropriate,

​

otherwise? When you are gone, she and your son are gone, and you can get a penny

​

No, it's all other people's. There was a construction company in XX town. The owner

​

’s surname was Huang. Your brother should have the impression that he died for five

​

or six years.

​

, Their family is relatively strong. It has not been three years since Boss Huang

​

died, making the old lady a mess. It was not a deliberate defeat.

​

It is all kinds of investments.

​

I asked, are there no children?

​

He said that his son works in Shanghai, and he is very Buddhist.

​

I said, let me find a place to study, and if this goes on, sooner or later, my

​

family will be defeated.

​

He said that Shandong people are different from people in first-tier cities. They

​

are still conservative, or even bounded conservative, but they have no principled

​

errors.

​

People who don’t usually get divorced. If a man is a little bit stubborn, he will

​

definitely be welded to death in theory. You can count the local companies that have

​

done well

​

, Is there a divorced one? There are not many in Shandong. Being right does not mean

​

that the relationship is good, but it must be retained, because this is also a male

​

The image of a person, so don’t mess around. Brother Niu and I also talked about

​

this topic last time, that is, the principled issue must be stuck, don’t

​

It doesn’t matter how people encourage you or how to encourage her. You have to

​

keep your traditional and pedantic principles. After all, she is your baby’s

​

mother.

​

mom.

​

I said, I understand, the leaders instilled similar views to me every day, saying

​

that some people had good official careers, and once they got divorced, they voted

​

down.

​

He said, I believe you are smart enough to solve these problems.

​

I said, she just has no focus, so she always stares at the liar.

​

He said, remember that family finance must be managed by the wisest person, whether

​

it is buying a house or buying stocks. There is no market.

​

The market says that it is a steady profit, but can you make a profit if you buy a

​

house in Shenzhen? Is the global hot money stupid? Why not swarm them?

​

I said, I can’t convince her. My sister-in-law at least listens to you. She doesn’

​

t listen to me. The more uneducated, the more stubborn and self-confident, every

​

day.

​

To give me the importance of popular science debt, we must borrow future money to

​

invest in current assets.

​

He said, I also wrote a note and shared it with you.

​

The content is as follows: You must not borrow money for investment issues, and you

​

must not use short money for long periods of time.

​

I said that compared with the stock market, people still recognize real estate more.

​

He said that it is right, because real estate will not at least make the people lose

​

money, but if they enter the stock market, 90% of people will lose their pants.

​

Yes, because the stock market is used to capture the weaknesses of human nature. As

​

long as you have weaknesses, you can kill you, not that we have no weaknesses, we

​

There are also, but in the process of daily competition, we continue to make up for

​

it, and there are fewer and fewer loopholes in this area. If it is wise enough,

​

Should enter the stock market, this is the real capital market. If you live a stable

​

life, you should enter the real estate market. In the long term, you should own the

​

real estate market.

​

There must be a cost to produce. The reason why the speculation is so hot now is

​

because the cost of holding is basically close to zero.

​

I said, it's all the Lord of the Rings.

​

He said, you are lucky, making money is nothing, talent is the real gift from

​

heaven, so cherish your talents, just

​

Just like the last time Teacher Hu said about you, if a genius boy always wants to

​

make money, he has actually ruined his talent.

​

I said, so I need to write some works while I still have enough energy.

​

At noon, the two of us went to the Internet celebrity restaurant. We didn’t order

​

food, we only had a set meal. The core was Buddha jumping over the wall. I

​

interviewed the boss before and asked him

​

How is the customer feedback?

​

He said that the feedback was good, but he felt that the price might be slightly

​

more expensive.

​

This, I think it’s nothing. Expensive is the customer’s problem, not the boss’s

​

problem. As long as the food is delicious and the environment is good, I think

​

expensive is right, you

​

Looking for cheap ones, there are everywhere in the market. Why should you come

​

here?

​

For high-end restaurants, I personally understand this.

​

First, the overall environment must be good.

​

What does the big environment include? The area where the restaurant is located.

​

The most suitable place to open a luxury restaurant is a large shopping mall, not a

​

pedestrian street or a snack street. I mean the restaurant category, not the big

​

shopping mall.

​

restaurant.

​

Second, there should be fewer dishes.

​

The portion should be smaller, and the category should be smaller.

​

You have everything...

​

Third, the decibel should be small.

​

Music, guest voices.

​

This is a college question. When I go out to eat locally, I usually suggest to lower

​

the volume. The volume is usually controlled by the waiter.

​

The waiters listened to the stereo as a stereo, and all we needed was background

​

music, so they listened just right, we just listened

​

Too noisy.

​

Nine out of ten are like this.

​

What does the guest's voice depend on?

​

First, the layout of the dining table.

​

Second, the guest's choice.

​

Really high-end restaurants are rarely noisy, because the quality of the guests is

​

also high. If you open a high-end restaurant in a small place, you must abandon the

​

greasy

​

Men and women, who are in their 40s and driving a car under US$30,000, must actively

​

abandon them. If you tolerate them, you will reject high-end customers.

​

.

​

In terms of eating, in addition to the local bosses, it is the young people who are

​

really willing to pay for the food.

​

Especially young lady.

​

The dishes are served, one by one, N is too much, the portion is still too big,

​

neither of us big men can eat it, even if there is a woman there

​

.

​

Also, does the family raise pigs?

​

It's all pork.

​

When leaving, the boss asked: How?

​

I said, very good.

​

After getting in the car, President Song asked me: How does it feel?

​

I said, the boss said that he is committed to building the most expensive restaurant

​

in the local area, and I feel worthy of the commitment.

​

He said that people from rural areas who want to go to cities do not have to wear

​

lipstick and stockings, wash their clothes and brush their teeth.

​

Very good, matching is the biggest learning.

​

I said, so I always think that our restaurant is really good, and we just cook

​

home-cooked dishes. Do you think the dishes, tables, and chairs are high-end?

​

It's not high-end, but it definitely tastes good, don't you say the dishes are

​

fancy? Not fancy, but delicious, just like my dad in a woolen trench coat

​

City, just right.

​

He said that the guests decide the height of the restaurant.

​

I said, I very much agree.

​

He said that the most viable restaurants in third- and fourth-tier cities must be

​

meat-themed. It may not be so tall, but it must be meaty.

​

Eat, cost-effective, donkey meat, beef, lamb, chicken, duck and goose.

​

I said, no matter how delicious the restaurant is, it is enough to eat for a month.

​

He asked, have you eaten enough yourself?

​

I said, I haven’t been there for almost a month. Don’t talk about me. My brother’

​

s dogs have eaten enough. My sister-in-law said that the chicken that I packed back

​

is not good for dogs.

​

have eaten.

​

He asked, what happened to his loan?

​

I said that what the bank said was that it could be approved immediately after

​

crossing the bridge, but he did not dare to cross the bridge. He felt that my

​

brother’s case was still

​

Inconclusive, it is easy to be risky. In the past, bridge funds were used to pit

​

customers with banks. Later, banks also occasionally killed bridge funds, so

​

Now the bridge funds are also afraid of the bank’s routines themselves. The credit

​

officer said it’s okay. You can put it on the table. He dare not. The credit

​

officer knows my brother.

​

The case has been qualitative, the problem is not big, but the people who crossed

​

the bridge don’t know, anyway, my brother ordered me back this year, and then we

​

went to Weihai

​

A woman over there helped to pad it. That name can scare you to death. His hometown

​

is Heze. Let’s say we need a police car to drive.

​

Tao...

​

He said, I know that these people are big scammers, who specialize in making large

​

loans and receive a direct commission.

​

I say yes.

​

He said, it’s all about people in Beijing, they usually come, so I’ll give you

​

some prestige first, such as calling out the top leader so that you can see her.

​

It's awesome, and it's going to scream, lose your temper, and a group of people

​

can't hold back.

​

I said, really.

​

He said that they are all scripts. There are scammers in every circle, but no circle

​

has more scammers than the financial circle, because everyone is

​

Liar, it depends on who can eat.

​

I said that at the time she wanted us to transfer loans to Weihai Bank. The interest

​

was very low and the amount was doubled, but she had to take a commission of 10

​

points.

​

It is to directly seal the loan here and stop the loan. My brother thinks that 10

​

points is too exaggerated. In addition, he thinks that crossing the land is too

​

dangerous and easy to be hacked.

​

After being black, I refused and only did the bridge business.

​

He asked, is the charge high?

​

I said, not high, she may firmly believe that we will find her a loan, but she did

​

open my eyes to see a different world, I

​

I know she is a liar, but I don't know how she lied to those big people, really

​

listen to her.

​

He said, just as Brother Niu told you, you haven't seen the chapter of your

​

neighborhood committee, have you? The bank has never seen it either.

​

I said, my brother listened to me, don’t mix with small property rights

​

development, it’s a big one. He basically filled it in all these years, because the

​

shed

​

The redevelopment of the residential area itself is a big pit. It is entirely a

​

policy dividend. If you say stop and stop, I also invested 2 million yuan with

​

sister X. Now the project

​

It's stagnated, but I can't lose my money.

​

He said that investment must be formal.

​

I said, my brother, like my daughter-in-law, suffered an illiterate loss, and his

​

family is even more exotic. My sister-in-law is an accountant, in charge of money,

​

and in charge of the company.

​

Money, take care of my brother’s money. My sister-in-law may not finish the first

​

year of junior high school. If my brother is in accordance with my sister-in-law’s

​

thinking, 8 million can’t be beaten.

​

Live, let’s go through regular channels, confess our guilt, go to talk, and we’ll

​

get one million, just check in regularly. Look at Wang Lin.

​

Afterwards, his daughter-in-law asked the police to accompany the police to sleep,

​

asking for money. This was a woman’s brain. I told my sister-in-law that this

​

If you believe me, don't worry about it. Can I not worry about my brother? Those

​

people are all lying to you, no matter what role they are

​

Sex, what kind of position, there is no truth, just for your money and for your

​

people.

​

He said that his hair is long and his knowledge is short.

​

I said, therefore, my dad is very wise. My dad said that he doesn’t care about

​

everything in the family and leave it to me, because I read the most, my dad

​

I also said that he has many ideas that conflict with me, but I prevail.

​

He asked, in which month will it be liberated?

​

I said, mid-June.

​

He said, it was not a few days.

​

I said, I have accepted it now. Some time ago, our brothers drank a drink. I told

​

him that in today’s era, anyone,

​

Unless you are the absolute leader, no one will decide to help you solve practical

​

problems, especially the negative ones. If you say promote, then

​

There is a probability, because the whole body is affected now, the coverage is too

​

wide, and it is a lifetime responsibility system, no one wants to take it

​

The job is to change your 5,000 US dollars, 6,000 US dollars, so the starting point

​

for doing anything, you must first understand what the rules are, and you meet the

​

rules.

​

Under the premise of the rule, for example, three to eight years, then can it be

​

three or eight? For example, it can be lighter, can it be lighter or heavier?

​

? This is okay. As for it to be erased for you? Your starting point is wrong.

​

He said, it's already very good.

​

I said, his life is also very good, the Xicheng construction site died, this

​

construction site has nothing to do with us, we are the foundation, it is the third

​

phase, dead

​

This is the second phase. It is used to keep warm materials. If it falls, the family

​

members will make trouble. Then the young lawyer suggested that the subordinates

​

should be stabilized.

​

The application for bail pending trial is the only special case. It is not our

​

special case, but there are indeed regulations in this area.

​

It can only be encountered, not planned, it is purely God’s will, and then we are

​

here to go through the procedures, all of them are formal, and then we submit it

​

again, this

​

Just get my brother out, otherwise? It is almost impossible to come out. Why are

​

many miners caught and released? It happened during custody

​

Mine disaster.

​

He said that you can write in a few years.

​

I said, this is what made me determined to manage a real estate project on my own,

​

because dealing with people is so fun, it’s all words.

​

Actor, you have to listen to unspoken words, you think I will manage a real estate

​

project by myself, cover 400 chapters, how many interesting things should happen.

​

He asked, have you collected everything you sent out?

​

I said, I’m looking for all women, because women will tell me the truth, men tell

​

me all lies, because women are thinking about talking to me.

​

My feelings, men are thinking about business, and then they all returned. During

​

this period, I was very anxious. I went to Niu and asked some people if I could do

​

it.

​

What should I do? Brother Niu asked me, the person you particularly hate took 50,000

​

yuan to come to you, are you more disgusting with him or? I understand in seconds,

​

So I don’t listen to what anyone says anymore. I give it all. Anyone, as long as it

​

’s alive and normal, when someone gives him a gift.

​

, Will change the attitude towards the giver, even if he does not want it, it will

​

also change.

​

He said, don't send yourself in.

​

I said, I have a count.

​

He said, your brother has been honest since then.

​

I said, no, it’s even more powerful. Several departments have changed their

​

positions. He invited him for a while and said that a few people went to Qingdao to

​

take a bath that day.

​

On the way here, he bowed his head in the service area and bowed his head to the

​

brother. He just drank too much, because he knew what was going on.

​

And he is more unscrupulous and understands the rules of the game better.

​

He said that if you are a fully formal real estate company, you will enter at any

​

time. This is a matter of probability.

​

I said, my brother now understands this sentence, which is just three words, and put

​

it on.

​

He said, it is better to do nothing and only speculate in stocks.

​

I said, the teacher who took me to make a decision, she said so, what kind of

​

career? The best companies have gone public, what houses will they build? yield

​

Someone can just cover it for us!

​

He said, when you are engaged in development, I will be a consultant for you.

​

I said, it is convenient to catch together.

​

He said that, in fact, it is fully compliant and does not cost much at all. It is

​

just that compliance requires ultra-high tax planning, and it needs to be regulated

​

from a strategic point of view.

​

Planning instead of planning from a tactical perspective.

​

I said, now I just think about it. When I start to do it, I will record the daily

​

progress in a diary, which is called "My local production".

​

The Boss’ Day.

​

He said that live-streamed literature.

​

I said yes.

​

It reminds me that a few years ago, I signed a book of Mao Dun Literature Award. It

​

was an official novel. The author had served as a vice governor, and it happened

​

that a big BOSS arrived.

​

I read the book in the bookstore and saw this book. He said he knew the author.

​

I asked, how deep is the writing?

​

He said, ice cream on the iceberg.

​

Even the tip of the iceberg is not counted as a real thing, it is impossible to

​

write it.

​

Real estate is a good entry point, power, money, and color.

​

Ha, I don’t know if there are any beauties who took the initiative to give in after

​

my local production boss? !


No comments:

Post a Comment