Thursday, May 27, 2021

Stock Market isn't as Safe as Some Think - Hackers

I am not saying dump all of your stocks, I am sure I will keep some stocks my entire life. However, the stock market isn't as safe as some think and I am not talking about the bubble.

The NYSE can be hacked and so can brokerages and companies. We constantly hear about how Bitcoin might be able to get hacked with quantum computers in the near future, but rarely hear what it might mean for your digital stock assets.

Cyber Wars: How The U.S. Stock Market Could Get Hacked (investopedia.com)

Yes, a Stock Market Hack Can Happen - Here's How (moneymorning.com)

Would you be surprised if there is a black swan event with the stock market in the next few decades?

Isn't it wise to have some of your assets be hard whether silver, gold, farmland, or rental properties?


No comments:

Post a Comment