Monday, May 3, 2021

#WHALEALERT WHALE WATCHING DAY8 and 9 3 5 21

WHALEALERT WHALE WATCHING CATCH UP Day 8 and 9 3/5/21 hey fellow betters its a Bank Holiday weekend in the UK so I had a family day yesterday no laptops allowed. (I did still get sneaky peaks on my phone where I could -had to buy that dip!) So catch up on 2 days, market still in consolidation phase like it has been for nearly 2 weeks now so we got to ride it out. I personally don't think its a sign of early bear market but we saw this last halving cycle right before bitcoins explosion to 20k so let's hope we are seeing similar breakout imminent-but who knows that's just my wishful thinking.....Anywho we lost 107 paper handed betters overall and welcomed 31 so down 76 in 2 days. 1 of the paper handed was a top 30 whale who cashed in 300k tokens bizarre time for a whale with another exchange imminent and $10000 giveaway but hey ho. As I wasn't really in the mix yesterday maybe I missed announcement but Jerry CEO/Head Dev has split main dev wallet from 8 mill to 4 wallets 3mill, 2mill, 1.5 mill and 1.5mill now as I say maybe I missed announcement im sure he has an explanation for doing this, like when he split top wallet for additional-burn in any event Jerry has always assured us this wallet(now wallets) wouldn't be cashed in ie causing price collapse. IN JERRY WE TRUST. let's hope a breakout is imminent-until then, excellent work my diamondhands community. If you find these reports useful please like,comment and share. You can also leave a tip of WSBT to 0xa0800d084525151ee40ee519ed18961862726d09 - https://t.me/wsbctoken https://wsbtbros.com/ https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbetsbros/


No comments:

Post a Comment