Thursday, June 24, 2021

Canadian PM Justin Trudeau's Brother Is Launching A Dogecoin Project

>> To sign up on the waitlist for Million Doge Disco <<

I'm not going to lie. I was turned on this a couple of weeks ago by a user on here. So, I Googled it. Went to the sites link that was screenshotted by the user. I started playing. The only ones on the map were still in Miami (where it was first announced @ Bitcoin (BTC) Miami 2021 conference ) and I couldn't collect them because I lived to far away.

Then I found out about the inaugural Doge Disco Party that was this last Saturday night! You have to get tickets through EventBrite (https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/doge-disco-party-tickets-103023213204). I decided what the hell. So, Saturday night, I logged onto Zoom and enjoyed the hell out of myself for the next 4 hours. Was supposed to last 2. Such a amazing distraction on a Saturday night. It was a Saturday night house party in every sense. I never even thought about prices. This idea is so great and it's every Saturday night!

They even have plans to do a thingy with the app like Pokemon where you use your phone to find Doges in AR.

So many great plans. So many great people. But none from Reddit were there. They didn't even know about our little community.

From the site:

"The Million Doge Disco is a master plan to get the entire world dancing together. It starts with an augmented reality NFT game that will soon be released all over the world!"

So, all I am asking is for support for this idea! It is totally for the DOGE Reddit community but no one here is actively supporting it because I see no post. This is in my opinion the greatest thing going for us. And the Saturday night get together is the bestest!

If you would like to find out more: >> Sign up on the waitlist for Million Doge Disco <<


No comments:

Post a Comment