Friday, June 4, 2021

I'm both like and own Bitcoin, but the actual BTC community is an echo chamber

Title.

I am as big a fan of Bitcoin as the next guy/girl, but we are going to need more support than institutions and whole coiners for it to thrive. Word on the street is there's a convention down in Miami. If any of you guys attended or are attending, please let me know. I heard the tickets were going for around $1,300 each. If you really wanted to go all out get that 3 BTC package with the meet and greet. Many of holders probably don't own $1,300 in BTC. Imagine being apart of one of the con communities, but not being able to afford to ever go to the event. That's crazy to me. I know, well I should have got in early right? Tell that to all of the people that you want to adopt BTC. We have over 3 million members here, and there is barely 3,000 watching the Bitcoin 2021 event on Bitcoin Magazine's YouTube channel. Most of the Bitcoiners down there don't care because no one is watching because big government, fiat, and the ETH monster hiding under our beds. As much as Elon is hated now because he creates a bear sentiment amongst the market, they are not doing themselves any favors raving about financial freedom for a world of over 7 billion people while all 50,000 of them talk about how Bitcoin now makes poverty a state of mind. Okay. Rant over.


No comments:

Post a Comment