Saturday, June 5, 2021

We've seen quite a lot for the past months, do you think this bull run still shares the same fate as 2017 bull run?

I don't want to be the person who says this bull run is 'different' in any way. All prices go up and it'll come down. We just don't know when and how exactly things will play out. But looks like the situation has progressed far than we anticipated.

  1. TESLA bought BTC
  2. TESLA accepted and rejected BTC payment
  3. Elon's constant troll on Twitter
  4. Bitcoin in Miami that feels like BITCONNNECT meet up
  5. Anonymous threatened Elon after his constant shit posting on Twitter about BTC
  6. Don't forget about the biggest crash BTC ever had back in May
  7. Alt season seems to be canceled for now

I don't hold BTC, you can blame me. But it feels so weird seeing things developing in daily basis now. And I ask myself, will ADA get back to 0.02 again?

This question also applies to all coins I'm holding. What do you think and how you adjust your startegy now with these events in mind?


No comments:

Post a Comment