Thursday, July 8, 2021

After 3 years of buying, I have finally reached my goal .. 10 Bitcoins.

During the bull market of 2017, and thanks to the random YouTube algorithms, I stumbled upon a video that warns about this thing called Bitcoin. I was orange-pilled 8 months later. It was on August, 2018 that I invested my entire savings into Bitcoin. Unfortunately, I played with Alts,learned my lesson and went back to BTC. In May, 2020. I sold my apartment and went all in for the second time. From there, I started DCA on a monthly basis for 6 months. At this point, I was up 300% but it was never about gains for me, it was all about freedom and trust, so I took out a bank loan and went all in for the third time. I don't look at prices, I don't try outsmarting the market.

Now, I’ll put my thirsty BTC-buying appetite on hold and focus on the lightning network. I’m enjoying Umbrel and doing lightning swaps to increase LN liquidity.

The future is ours, Bitcoin has started a chain of events that will give power back to us, the people. Fiat is going to zero, Bitcoin is going nowhere but up.

https://preview.redd.it/kuqqf0vmrx971.png?width=374&format=png&auto=webp&s=b144001106fa7b719f87622edb8ac38aef56bb89


No comments:

Post a Comment