Tuesday, July 6, 2021

[Apex] Selling an Apex Account.

PayPal only. No bitcoin nothing else, I'll share the images of the account once you dm me.

This account is my main account and since I don't play the game heavy anymore it's just meh.

All the pay to win skins are there. Merciless Wing, Peacekeeper with a better iron sight, Outlands Avalanche. All that good stuff.

I have all the event badges from season 0 and 1 making it a bit rare account and then all the event badges from season 4 to now.

I have a 3k badge on Horizon, 3k on Pathfinder, 2k on Mirage, 2k on Bangalore (my main with 1860 kills and half a million damage done).

Kill counts. Horizon - 800 something.

Bangalore -1860 something

Pathfinder - 400 something.

Loba - 1000 something.

Wraith - 800 something.

The rest have a couple hundred kills the only excepting being gibraltor, fuse, rampart and Valkyrie

P.S. When I say something. I just don't know the exact number of kills but I know it's above that mark.

I am asking for 120 as the starting price. It's currently plat 4.

Don't worry we can bargain it a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment