Thursday, July 1, 2021

Posts and videos that talk about “rich people habits” are such BS.

I do not have very much money myself and I do not know what it feels like to be super rich, but I do some wedding planning on the side and I have spent a lot of time with really wealthy people in South Florida.

Granted, I usually work with rich women, since men are typically not interested in it, but I have spent a lot of time with both.

The only thing I can say about rich people is that they’re really diverse. There is no pattern of behavior that all rich people share. All those blog posts and videos about “20 habits rich people have” and such are total bullshit.

Some of them wake up really early in the morning; some of them don’t. Some of them read everyday; some of them don’t. Some of them keep up to date with all the current world events; some of them don’t. Some of them are really good at talking to people; some of them are really awkward. Etc. Etc.

One bride and her sister, who have literally eight Ferraris in the garage (plus lambos and other stuff that I don’t even recognize), asked me about payment options. I told them the different ways they could pay me, and when I added that I don’t accept Bitcoin, both of them told me they had no idea what Bitcoin even is. A different bride had notifications every half hour to say where Bitcoin was now valued.

If anyone ever tells you which habits rich people have, it’s probably BS because rich people don’t share the same habits.


No comments:

Post a Comment