Tuesday, July 20, 2021

RUMOR: GTAV coming to PS7

Hi all,

I'm coming to you from the year 2037. PS7 released a year ago and I watched the reveal event on my new Apple iBall. From what I remember, those weren't around back then. We don't have televisions anymore, although some collectors do own them for retro gaming. The Apple iBall is surgically installed and replaces your organic eye. It's government funded so in other words, Amazon delivers and installs it for you (free installation for Prime members only). Oh yeah, Amazon took over the government and uses the White House as their main facility.

Anyway, GTAV was downloaded to my iBall and it looks absolutely marvelous. There's some talk of GTA6 releasing soon but we've been hearing about that since the war of 2022.

Anyway, just thought you'd like to know. Have to go pick up my bitcoin paycheck so I could download my dinner tonight. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment