Friday, July 30, 2021

Spin-Off: Enemies

Idea for a spin-off show called: Enemies

Show will be all the characters the main cast had negative encounters with. It will include in-depth dialog regarding the emotional impact in their lives and recaps of the irreversible decisions that were made which began the downfall/devastation of said characters.

Example episode: The sad confessions of Ethan, describing his downward spiral he went into after Monica broke up with him and the debauchery, benders and self-destructive events that came after, which eventually led to him becoming homeless, addicted to every drug imaginable and wanted by 4 different states.

Ok, I know it's no Ibsen, but I think I'm on to something here.

Networks, please feel free to DM me to start writing the pilot. I'll gladly accept bitcoins as payment.


No comments:

Post a Comment