Monday, July 26, 2021

[WTS] Steal His Look(tm) round 1: The Fuck-Around-and-Find-Outfit (Noveske, Triarc, Spiritus) 🌚 🌚 (MI)

What’s up you discerning buyers - I welcome you to the tactical hypebeast GQ End Of Summer Sales Event. πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

https://imgur.com/a/71gAeAA

🌚Goons out? Goons out.🌚

PLATE CARRIER PACKAGE: Zero salt, catch and release on this monstrous light armor package. Includes:

  • $215 MSRP Size L overt plate bags
  • $90 MSRP tubes cummerbund size 2 cut to size 1
  • $75 MSRP elastic cummerbund Size 1
  • $65 MSRP sack MK3
  • $65 MSRP ESSTAC Front Panel
  • $85 MSRP Firstspear Assaulter’s Gun Belt (M)
  • $350 MSRP HESCO L210 Size L (10x12)

$945 MSRP, yours for πŸ”₯$575πŸ”₯

Noveske/Anchor Harvey/BA Upper 12.5: Brand spanking new assembled complete upper. Includes:

  • $75 MSRP Anchor Harvey A Marked Forged Upper
  • $250 MSRP Noveske NSR 11.1 Rail
  • $150 MSRP BA 12.5 Gov 1.7 Barrel
  • $17 MSRP Aero Gas block
  • $15 MSRP Aero Gas tube
  • $15 MSRP aero forward assist
  • $9 MSRP BCM Port Door
  • $170 Triarc Systems BCG
  • $40 BCM Mod4 Ch
  • $105 - FCD 6315KM + PWS shim kit

$846 MSRP, yours for 🌚 $776 🌚

CLOUD DEFENSIVE OWL LNIB, black, blinding, it’s the fucking sun-on-a-gun

MSRP: Like four fucking hundred somehow, yours for 🌚 πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ $275 πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ 🌚

WHY U SELL? Because I don’t know what I want. Just kidding. That’s true, but in this case I’m coming up on some real and exciting changes in my life and career, and I’m getting rid of lots of things I don’t need.

RULES: Call dibs and it’s yours. Promptly message me after. I’ve priced this to sell. You snooze, you lose.

Due to complications I can only accept payment via Bitcoin.

Just fucking kidding that would be sketch.πŸ”₯

Rules require me to accept Paypal only, but let me know what’s best for you: it’s my intention that you have complete confidence in every transaction with me.

All prices include shipping via USPS. I almost always ship next day.

Crush your week.

goons out


No comments:

Post a Comment