Monday, August 2, 2021

How likely it is that ETH will surpass BTC

I think we can all agree that when it comes to cryptos, Bitcoin is king. It is the one that has had the biggest and most consistent growth throughout the years. We could also certainly agree that Ethereum has cemented the second place quite well. However this year there have been two main events that make me think that in the near future (less than two years) Ethereum might take the lead over Bitcoin:

1) Bitcoin has fallen below the $30k floor for the first time in a very very long time and is still struggling get over $40k an finding some kind of support, whereas Ethereum is experiencing its third consecutive day in green for the first time ever.

2) Axie Infinity. Yes, all the hype that game has created has made lots of people (especially newcomers) pay more attention to the token in which both of its cryptos (AXS and SLP) are based, Ethereum. We don't know how far this game can get but I feel like whatever is good for it, is good for Ethereum.

Of course I could be completely wrong. This is just me trying to interpret some particular signs or patterns that I see. I have no preference at all. I have investments in both of them and I would love to hear what more experienced people have to say about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment