Thursday, August 5, 2021

So, I made a map of Bitcoin

PLEASE SUSPEND YOUR DISBELIEF I AM PRESENTING THIS PURELY AS A CURIOSITY SOMETHING NEAT TO LOOK AT FOR ENTERTAINMENT

I AM A GARBAGE GARBAGE DUMPSTER FIRE AND I LIKE TO COLOR WITH MY CRAYONS

THANKS FOLKS

Our story so far...

I've been experimenting with an adaptation of the cycle pattern I described in my last post. So I found a chart of the entire price history of bitcoin and produced this.

I even added little areas of interest for news catalysts and events and you can hover some of the notations for more info

I'm presenting this purely as a curiosity, as an appreciation for charts and patterns. I think they look really neat, and if you wanna check it out: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/UT8jjgEx/ is the link. You can scroll around (recommended to use the log scale two buttons lower-right of screen "log" and "auto" will help to contextualize) to get a sense for how the last 11 years have played out.

Seems I've mistimed my posts and tripped the autoban for spam. Have a nice week folks


No comments:

Post a Comment