Friday, August 20, 2021

The Number 21 Told Me To Stay Home Today

For those in the know, 21 is the devil's number -- the number of rebellion. And as we, in the 21st century, 2021 to be more specific, now arrive at the 21st of 8th month, the focus is on Afghanistan where American troops have just returned home after 21 years, and some wonder if this event will be used to trigger Agenda 21. And all while bitcoin hits the public eye on a massive scale with it's 21 million maximum currency, and binance is in a bit of a scandal over submitting to KYC regulations -- a currency which has a chain secured by 21 authorities. Panic over covid spreads, just as predicted in event 201 and people are fearing another attack similar to 9/11, which was in 2001.

Even the only game I ever play on my phone I learned now has 21 potential ranks, and the highest level is Phoenix... (Brain Wars)

I will likely be staying home on the 21st -- but not because they told me to.


No comments:

Post a Comment