Wednesday, September 15, 2021

In which I DYOR and tried to time the market and got destroyed

My strategy was perfect: I had a large Cardano bag, I knew smart contracts were already priced in, I saw the FUD about concurrency, and knew there would be a dump. I was able to make a break around 2.75 before the price dropped. I am smart.

The Bitcoin golden cross event was almost here. Which alt would be a low risk, sure fire thing? Oh heres a rising coin about to overtake Binance, down from its all time high. Im going to bet against CZ. Im going all in on Solana.

Then the god damn blockchain gets attacked. Im down way way more than if I had just held Cardano and did nothing and let the thing correct itself.

Alas! It turns out that I dont know shit about fuck, but I haven't sold yet and hope to walk away from this someday.

TLDR time in the market beats timing the market once again!


No comments:

Post a Comment