Monday, September 6, 2021

Regarding SEC and Ripple (XRP) and the conclusion I’ve reached with opinion

Following this lawsuit it will be a shock if criminal prosecution doesn’t happen with those named in the lawsuit cough cough two rivers and the ex SEC commissioner

(Missing a lot of good points I’ll continue)

The SEC helped WRITE the paper Gary read to an audience claiming eth and Bitcoin as non security’s (btw BTC and eth will face trouble ahead) sorry but be prepared. There’s a reason eth founder is leaving. Just saying read the writing on the wall

But still try to claim personal opinion even though multiple players in the SEC helped him write his speech pathetic.

Get ready folks you haven’t seen FUD yet. So buckle in and get ready for an untested rollercoster to go wild

The same time XRP is cleared Ethereum and Bitcoin will come under fire

people working in the SEC allowed to trade in XRP? uhhhh don’t ask

Ask for transparency? That would cause lawmakers from wanting to hold office

By the way I hold both Ethereum and Bitcoin so I don’t wish them harm. I just research like we all claim to do and I’ve reached my conclusion

I own both Ethereum and Bitcoin and I don’t want some kind of FUD event or harm to the community. But I can’t still my mind from ‘speaking out’


No comments:

Post a Comment