Monday, September 20, 2021

Whales want you think a Black Swan is happening but it is reversed!

Hello common Hodlers!Today whole market got hit by FUD from Evergrande and I read news that a Black Swan might be occuring. After few hours of profound TA with a help of my brand new crystal ball and K20 DnD cube i got an ephiphany. Now after I double checked the theory behind it, I would like to share with you results of my work.

A black swan is an unpredictable event that is beyond what is normally expected of a situation and has potentially severe consequences. But what if there is even more unpredictable event...

**Like a reversed Black Swan followed by reversed golden Cross?**

If you don't believed look at the prediction i made. Bottom of the Reversed Golden Cross toghteter with a wing of Reversed Black Swan gives us nice support. Head of Reversed Black Swan Combined with the Top of the Reversed Golden Cross Gives us prediction of 100K (maybe 120k I don't know) Bitcoin till the end of the yea (Maybe November)

For people asking how I know this Black Swan is reversed, I reversed it in Photoshop myself.

HODL THE LINE !

https://preview.redd.it/4e4mpm5fepo71.jpg?width=1659&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=cf9e1cd0de0ce6aa3a55dc97764186e6bb44c14e


No comments:

Post a Comment