Friday, September 3, 2021

[WTS] New Prototypes, Fresh Stock, Clearance - Get it while you can

Verification - Verification - Verification - Verification

Customer Appreciation - I'll be adding one lot per sale (when I can) at a discounted price as a show of appreciation for your support.

Details below, please let me know if you see any errors. If the price seems too good to be true, it’s a mistake and if it seems too high let me know. I don't necessarily have more than one of an item if it says each next to the price.

*Anyone I tag that doesn't want to be tagged in future sales, let me know. I take no offense. Anyone that wasn't tagged that wants to be tagged in future sales, let me know.

***Shipping alert for new buyers - I ship orders once a week. I do this for many reasons, most importantly to ensure I have adequate time to pack all orders safely. Proper packing is the only real insurance we have. Anyone that has received a package from would attest to the thoroughness of my packaging.

CLEARANCE - This is the lowest I can go on these before I melt them. This is the last time I will list them

$43 - 1.5 ozt (47.7 grams) Encased Zombucks Bar

$35 - 1.2 ozt (38.5 grams) Encased Star Bar

$37 - 1.3 ozt (41.2 grams) Encased ASE Bar

$32 - 1.1 ozt (35.5 grams) Encased ASE Round

$38 - 1.3 ozt (41.8 grams) Encased Silverbug Round

$39 - 1.3 ozt (43.3 grams) Encased Morgan Round

$38 - 1.3 ozt (41.3 grams) Encased Zombucks Round

$14 - 0.4 ozt (14.7 grams) Encased Libertad Round

0.25 ozt JSB Card - 0.25 ozt JSB Card - $8 each

JSB Milled Fractional - 1/2 ozt - $14

JSB Splash Logo Privy Bar - JSB Splash Logo Privy Bar - 5.1 ozt - $142 each

10 ozt Bar - $280 each

CLEARANCE Left Over Prototype Cast Items - This is the lowest I will go on these before I keep them. This is the last time I will list them

#1 Headband Bar (Afro Samurai) - $91 - 2.9 ozt (90.4 grams)

FF7 Meteor - $30 - 0.9 ozt (29.67 grams)

CLEARANCE Error Cast Items - A good opportunity for someone to get a piece at a discount instead of me melting it

Valar Morghulis (lack of detail on the "gh") - 24.5 grams - $25 each

Buster Sword with Enameled Materia (missing portion on blade side near hilt and the tip is cut short) - 64.3 grams - $65 each

Cast Grams

(10) JSB Cast Gram - $2.50 each

(10) JSB Honeycomb Cast Gram - $2.50 each

Fresh Stock Cast Items

Green Enameled Lightsaber - 28 grams - $55 each

Bitcoin Round #1 - 1.3 ozt - $60 each

Chaos Blade - 1.7 ozt - $80 each

Mythosaur Beskar Bar - 2 ozt - $85 each

Mythosaur Beskar Round - 1.1 ozt - $50 each

Jedi Beskar - 1 ozt - $50 each

Imperial Beskar - 1 ozt - $50 each

Nuka Cola Cap - 0.9 ozt - $50 each

Fresh Prototypes

JSE - Jay Silver Eagle Round - 1.4 ozt - $60 each

Alien vs Predator Bar - 1.5 ozt - $70 each

Ryuk Bar - 2.1 ozt - $90 each

Jurassic Park Round - 1.4 ozt - $60 each

Pot Leaf Round - 1.5 ozt - $62 each

Phoenix Bar - 1.8 ozt - $78 each

Cobra Kai (Fits in, and comes with ATB Capsule) - 5.1 ozt - $210 each

Cog Tag (Fits in, and comes with ATB Capsule) - 3.9 ozt - $170 each

5 ozt Aztec Calendar Round (Fits in, and Comes with ATB Capsule) I just wanted to show this off but I don't have one in stock

Chapter Black Tape (Yu Yu Hakusho) - 3.1 ozt - $140 each (I'll be making a blank cassette tape too)

Adventures of JSB Game Cartridge - 2.1 ozt - $90 each

Garrison Rose (Attack on Titan) - 2.6 ozt - $115 each

Military Police Unicorn (Attack on Titan) - 2.6 ozt - $115 each

Wings of Freedom Scout Regiment (Attack on Titan) - 2.6 ozt - $115 each

Customer Appreciation

$4.80 FV - $124 shipped - $105 if added on to an order by a repeat customer, or a new customer buying $200+ in cast silver - (The video is one minute long sorry I drop one of the dimes while recording lol) - When sorting out a dime lot these coins in my opinion matched the BU Roosevelt details, but they all have haze, tone, or some blemish so maybe that makes them AU? I don’t believe any are cleaned but I’m not sure.

Shipments on this sale will be USPS first class for $5 or priority for $8.

Payment by PPFF, Zelle, Venmo, Bitcoin, and ETH

Prices are subject to change at any time due to market fluctuations and in the event of a listing error or update.

Feedback – The easiest way to get feedback is to post a link to your comment on this WTS once received. This allows me to easily navigate there while on mobile


No comments:

Post a Comment