Saturday, October 23, 2021

Eth and Eth 2.0

As well all know Ethereum 2.0 is going to be released at some point in the near future, so what does this mean for Ethereum holders, will Ethereum remain as it is and Ethereum 2.0 will be a new coin like with Ethereum and Ethereum Classic, or will Ethereum coins be now counted as Ethereum 2.0 coins after the big update, I am asking because I want to buy Ethereum but since Ethereum 2.0 is right around the corner, I feel like I should wait in the event that it's a new separate coin.

I'm not looking to buy a huge amount so I 'm not concerned about Ethereum's current price but I still want to hold some for potential gains when the price goes up due to some huge update, but my coins will most likely remain on the exchange cause of the huge transaction fees that will cost me like half of my initial investment, same case with bitcoin.


No comments:

Post a Comment