Sunday, October 17, 2021

Want to put $ on celcius but I am very nervous. Advice needed

I want to put some money on celcius. i Currently have a couple thousand in BTC on the platform just to test it out. Ive also tested blockfi and gemini earn, but prefer celcius.

I've been debating putting a very large amount onto celcius but it is making me nervous. I have read many threads on their security features. I have watched a few AMAs from Alex M. Ive watched and read countless reviews and many many reddit threads.

But i still dont feel comfortable putting 6 figures on the platform, because of the whole "not your keys not your bitcoin"

is there anything anyone can tell me here that i may not have already heard that will quell my fears.

here are my main concerns if that helps.

first im not worried about my personal account being hacked, but in the event celcius gets hacked i feel like im out of luck.

celcius funds are insured, but not after they loan them out.

you can in the future get self insurance, but what if the insurance fund gets hacked too.

any company no matter how big can file for bankruptcy. if they do this after a hack are they obligated to repay our money?

regulators in NJ, TX and KY are cracking down on them. they could just register but don't. why not?


No comments:

Post a Comment